Wacky Photo Contest by Be Duty Free


A few months ago, I came across and participated in this Wacky Photo Contest 
organized by BE DUTY FREE

Be Duty Free is managed by Heinemann Duty Free and  is located within the Departure Hall at KLIA 2

I found the right picture that fits the theme perfectly! 
It was a fun picture with a birthday theme and not just any birthday theme. 
It was a travel inspired birthday theme where me and some friends dressed up in US and UK fashion theme. 
More info and pictures from my travel theme birthday bash here.
 And a one month down the line I was declared a winner as announced on Be Duty Free's Facebook Page Yay!
 Special thanks to Josephine of Heinemann Duty Free for handing the prizes to me.
So here are some of the prizes that I won. 
Thank you to all the generous sponsors for making my day!
A big shoutout to:
 SK-II

CLARINS


HUGO BOSS
TANAMERA
Lindt Chocolates Napolitains (Swiss Premium Chocolate)
And here's my hamper prize

Be Duty Free is operated by Heinemann Duty Free (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. and is located at the Departure Area at the KLIA2 Airport.


Log in to BE DUTY FREE's Facebook for more future activities

Comments

Popular Posts