WEIL HOTEL, IPOH


My recent business trip to Ipoh brings me to WEIL HOTEL which is Ipoh's latest hotel newly opened barely 6 months. With a total of 254 rooms, this four star hotel is simply great in every way. Connected to Ipoh Parade for those who loves shopping and located right opposite the famous Sam Tet School the location is just so strategic.







Allow me to take you on a tour in one of their Superior Rooms. Priced at RM290 net per night (Promotional Rates) inclusive of breakfast, this hotel screams modern contemporary living with their simplistic yet luxurious feel.
The bed I had was a KING size bed. I could toss and turn forever!
The neat toilets with wooden feel. The bathroom offers a peek-a-boo experience, but with binds that you can close if you want privacy.









It comes with a nice tub and equipped with toiletries mounted to the wall of the shower.
Bring your bath salt the when you come for a great relaxing soak in then tub.


Here's the room tour video.

So enough of the room...let's go outside and get some sunshine.






There is a nice open area garden with lots of open spaces. This is located at the R Floor.
Whenever I stay at a hotel, I love to explore its surroundings and I never miss the opportunity for a good swim at the hotel's pool.
Here's the view from the top of the hotel. Let's take a look at the swimming pool!
Yay! I can't wait to jump in.



Colourful Benches in tones of reds and blues add some "playfulness" into the surroundings.
And their pool towels are in bright yellow! I feel so chirpy and fun already.





It's an infinity pool with a view overlooking the hills. You should be here at sunset.
It's beautiful.


 The lift to the different floors of the hotel. Still under development is the concept floor which I just can't wait to see. Too bad it's not open yet.

Weddings are pretty famous here too.



Here's a look at their tea lounge with modern contemporary finishing.











My welcome drink
Weil Hotel houses a few famous restaurants too.


A quick look at the hotel's lobby and the reception area.
Modern classy furniture at the lobby area. A great place for business talks.
This was where I had my breakfast. A spacious set up.




Lobby Tour







This hotel is just right next to Ipoh Parade. Talk about convenience.













Weil Hotel is located at 292, Jalan Sultan Idris Shah, Ipoh, Perak
Tel: +605-2082228




For more info, log on to



Comments

Popular Posts